Houston Appearance Bonds
Appearance bonds are paid bonds made by the defendant to be released from jail on promises to return to future scheduled court proceedings. An appearance bond commonly is set by a judge who bases the amount of the appearance bond by the severity of the criminal charge and other considerations. Access Bonding Service offers professional help with Houston appearance bonds.
Complete Service for Houston Appearance Bonds
A defendant has a right to a bond hearing within 72 hours of the arrest. When a defendant has been released from custody on an appearance bond or other type of bond, the next court appearance date set will be listed on the bond receipt, which the defendant will receive upon release from jail.
The Access Bonding Service Difference
Established in 1973, Access Bonding Service is committed to high quality bail bond service. Access Bonding Services is proud to provide its customers with the most complete, convenient and affordable bail bond service in Houston and Harris County Texas.
Here’s what makes us different and the best in the business:
- Fast, friendly, courteous customer service.
- Available 24/7 every day of the year.
- Fully licensed bail bondsmen..
- Skilled bail bond agents treat you with civility, consideration and kindness.
- Immediate service begins as soon as you call.
- Free information on bail bonds.
- Ability to meet you at any location, including your home, business, court or jail.
- Flexible methods of payment.
Contact Us for Houston Appearance Bonds
Call us now for free information on Houston appearance bonds or any other questions you may have about bail bonds. We are approachable, offering friendly service to help you arrange a quick release from jail for your friend or family member. Call Access Bonding Service and discover why Harris County and Houston residents count on us for fast, easy and dependable bail bond service. Contact us today!